- Fast and Furious, a clandestine and clownish operation by the ATF which resulted in guns being sold to Mexicans and one of those was used to kill a U. S Border patrol agent.
- The Benghazi cover up and scandal in which the Obama administration has been lying about since September 11, 2012.
- The IRS was prejudicially targeting conservative non-profits for punitive political purposes.
- The DOJ wiretaps the telephones of the AP at an unprecedented level which even sparked the ACLU to call for an investigation.
- The Homeland Security Department refuses to enforce the federals statutes concerning illegal immigration.
Impeachment, to bring formal charges against a public official for wrongdoing while in office.
This isn't oral sex in the Oval Office, this isn't a burglary of a private office, this isn't violating the Tenure of Office Act and questioning the legitimacy of Congress.
Americans died, some needlessly, the rights of Americans have been violated by governmental agencies. All the agencies or departments involved are under the purview of the executive branch of government.
Investigations into some of these matters have not even begun and others have been stonewalled by an uncooperative executive branch. Impeachment now, no, but it's a possibility. I guess it all depends on what the meaning of the word is, is.
" The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."